Wednesday 9 February 2011

Wow! Has it really

Has it really been that long since I last blogged? Where has the beginning of 2011 gone, are we really into the 2nd week of February? I must be getting old...

Anyway I have been fairly busy I have created 3 layouts for http://inspiredblueprints.ning.com/

Here are my January contributions Both lots of photos were taken on  the New Year walk at Broadstairs arranged by Pip & Jim's Church. It was Charis's first visit to the seaside bothe her and Kaity were so good. Kaity had so much fun playing on the beach in the winter and splashing in the sea in her wellies. Oh to be 4 years old again...



For this months contribution I created this layout, The pictures were taken when I had both children staying with me for the weekend. As Kaity put it:  "Charis's has had her first sleepover at Granny's". Yes the first of many methinks.. (In fact I have them again this Saturday. Its so much fun being a Granny).


I have some more layouts to show, that I have created adhoc, I will upload these tomorrow... so watch this space. 

Enjoy.

No comments: