Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year and all that

I would like to wish all my family, friends and followers a very Happy New Year.

My work contract finishes tomorrow so the prospect of being unemployed again is a bit of a damper, but I now know that I can get back into employment and although I have found it a bit tiring I have enjoyed the job and meeting new people and making new friends.

On reflection although 2010 has had its highs and lows (like most years) I feel that I have become more positive, as a family we have had our shares of joy & sadness but  we have supported and gained strength from each other. I have 2 adorable grand-daughters Kailyn & Charis who are such a blessing to me and I look forward to Charis's dedication on the 16th January, I have also rekindled my faith thanks to the Alpha course that I have been attending at Pip & Jims and would like to thank all those involved in helping to make it happen.

I have managed to continue with my scrapbooking and have kept up with the sketch challenges from Inspired Blueprints and I am currently working on sketch 62 so at the moment I don't have a recently layout to show, but I do have some Christmas photos to show, I hope that you enjoy.







No comments: