Monday 22 November 2010

Beginning of my 3rd week

Work isn't going too bad at the moment, taking me a bit longer to master the till but hey, it's getting there at last. The girls I work with are a great bunch really helpful and friendly, they don't mind helping me out when I get stuck. I hope that I can stay on after the 8th Jan, as I don't fancy signing back on again, I'll just have to wait and see. The hours aren't bad either apart from every Saturday, but it's doable and the time goes fairly quickly especially as we are getting very busy at the mo, with it getting even busier the nearer to Christmas we get.

At least I have the mornings to craft and today I have finished my 2nd layout for this month for Inspired Blueprints which you can see here.  I took the photo at Capstone Country Park on my Nikon D40 and I am pleased with the result.
                                                                                               
  















I know I keep saying it but I have really enjoyed taking part in the sketch challenges that Inspired Blueprints put up.

Another piece of good news  I have started to go back to Church, I used to go regularly but for various reasons I stopped attending, but I truly believe that God has been supporting me during my time out of work and in my return to employment, I am currently attending the Alpha course and it has really helped me to make sense of a lot of questions I have been seeking answers to. I would like to say that I will continue to attend regularly, but I know that I have got to take all the changes in my life slowly and not rush into things like I have in the past, which is one of the reasons why I intend to continue with my scrapbooking as I enjoy the creativity and the 'time out' it gives me. I would like to encourage others to give it a go too.

No comments: