Friday 8 October 2010

Life and all that

Its not been a good week for me emotionally. I have been feeling rather sorry for myself this week, I think all the job hunting and the raising of hopes every time I attend an interview is finally getting to me, as well as the financial stuff.


I can't recall how many interviews I have had, and the strange thing is every feed back I get  as to why I've not been successful is more or less the same; you've interviewed very well, you are very positive, confident, a lot of experience, etc, etc, however you didn't quite meet our criteria, or someone else has had a bit more experience in... with... and so on and so on. I'm beginning to feel like the bridesmaid and never the bride.


Anyway whinge over. The weather here as been beautiful. I woke up to quite a thick mist, and some beautiful cobwebs strung around the garden, not the easiest of nature's beauty to photograph, here are a few of my attempts.





Once the mist had lifted the sun shone brilliantly, and certainly made me feel better. Although I have been feeling down this week, I managed to complete a layout for Inspired Blueprints


I must admit though that this is my second attempt at this one, as my original idea didn't turn out as I had planned, still I think this one has.

No comments: