Thursday 21 May 2009

Catching Up

With updating my blog. Where does the time go? I can't believe that we are nearly half way through 2009 already and that I have been out of work for nearly a year. Hopefully something will turn up soon, although I have liked being home and not having to rush around, I miss the company and of course the money. I must admit though I did think that I would spend much more time scapbooking than I actually have, I suppose it's that old adage when you haven't got the time you want it and when you have it goes. Anyway enough wittering on. Here are some layouts that I have completed. The first is the second sketch from Inspired Blueprints for this month.

The other two are layouts I started at a crop held at Pickleberry Papercrafts last Saturday. I must admit I felt extremely proud of myself as I drove on the motorway, both ways this time, so watch out my confidence is growing.


When I was photographing the second layout, I realised that both pictures were taken on the same day showing my son and daughter-in-law in separate but similar poses.

No comments: