Tuesday 8 March 2011

A milestone Birthday


No not mine, but my Son Bradley, who is 30 today. What can I say, he's a son to be proud of, he's married to Esther, the girl of his dreams and has 2 adorable daughters, Kaitlyn & Charis.
 
Brad is my only child and we have had our fair share of ups & downs over the years, but he has always been there for me.  His father& I divorced when Brad was 6 & he didn't see much of him at all during his formative years, in fact he only made contact with him in 2007 and although I found this difficult to accept at first, it was the right thing for Brad & his dad, as sadly he died last year, but in the knowledge that he knew his son had grown into a man to be proud of.

I will take this opportunity to share some of the layouts that I have created of the birthday boy.






I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy 30th Birthday Brad, I love you.

No comments: