Sunday 9 November 2008

It's surprising

Where the time goes. I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated my blog. I thought that now I'm not working, I would have more time on my hands to craft. How wrong can you be? The days go by so quickly, and yes I still get up between 7:00 & 7:30 everyday (including weekends).

I found out on Tuesday that I wasn't able to teach at the Children's university (which was scheduled yesterday), due to the fact I was misinformed regarding re employment with the same employer whom I was made redundant from, plus my CRB is no longer valid as it ceases when you leave the employer who issued it to you and it is not transferable, also if you hold one for working with adults and then work with children it still needs to be redone.

Anyway I have been making small gift boxes using a folding technique I discovered on the internet by Jane (Poppytree) Here are some of the ones I have made hope you like them.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great folding Sue!

Bet they took a while - love the papers you have made them from.

Sally x